Provider of the website http://rupa.cz (dále jen stránek) is the company of RUPA, spol. s r. o., with registered office at Poslední 8, 102 00 Prague 10 (hereinafter referred to as the "Provider" only) that is entitled, pursuant to the Act No. 121/2000 Coll., Copyright Act, as amended to exercise the rights to this website. The Provider enjoys all the rights, resulting from the licence pursuant to the Copyright Act, to the website content, incl. the wording and design of such website, as well as to technical sketches, graphics, all the images within the website, and also to the choice and way how the files within the website are arranged. The Provider hereby declares its terms and conditions of the website use (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”). The website may be accessed by public for free and the use of website shall be governed by the present terms and conditions.
The Way of Use
The User undertakes, when using the website, to follow the legal regulations applicable in the territory of the Czech Republic, in compliance with good manners and these terms and conditions, and without any reputational damage to the Provider or other users. The User undertakes to avoid, in particular, the following procedures:
- infringe the safety, technical nature or content of the website of misuse the website otherwise,
- infringe the use of the website by other users,
- use the website to resend unsolicited messages (spams), chain letters or mass mailing,
- send to the website messages containing viruses or other malicious or harmful programmes,
- create false messages (fake) in order to false the identity of a sender or try to break the account of other users,
- try to gain access to such website parts that are excluded from the public use,
- disseminate within the website any messages or documents that violate legal regulations of the Czech Republic.
Provider Liability Limitation
The website content is for information only and thus is not anyhow binding. The Provider does not warrant the accuracy of information presented within the website. Any data and information pusblished within the website, with the exception of these terms and conditions, shall not be understood as any legal act that could lead to the establishment of legal relationship between the Provider and the User, unless stated otherwise.
The Provider may anytime without prior announcement amend the information within the website.
The Provider is not responsible for any damages possibly suffered by the users in connection with the use of the website.
The Provider shall not be also responsible for the advertising or other promotion form that is performed by any third party through the website.
The Provider further shall not be responsible for the website content, which belongs to third parties that can be visited through the website.
Website Provider is not responsible for uninterrupted accessibility. The Provider reserves the right partially or completely terminate the website operation or limit the access to such website without a prior announcement.